View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013   #19
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 296677 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: offensive line was huge

Quote:
Originally Posted by qqert View Post
cincy had a better defense overall coming into the playoffs.
but we dominated time of possession.

if the O-LINE can keep the offense on the field much like they did vs. CIN,
i am calling a BLOWOUT @NE in the texans favor!!

thats what tiring the defense will do !!!

but if the O-LINE cant keep the offense on the field, our DEFENSE will suffer the same fate as the CIN defense, it's going to get ROASTED!!!!!

so rest well O-LINE, the SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONSHIP will depend mostly on YOUR play on the field!!!!
I love your optimism, but... to add to your points.

The pass rush has got to show up & they've got to finish. Getting hits on Brady is not good enough. Our secondary played well enough that Dalton had no where to go several times & we still failed to get him down.

Barwin played with great effort, but he's got to finish. Same as Antonio. I like the big guy, but he wasn't in the QBs face like usual & against Brady, even that is not enough. He has to get good solid hits on him.

Brady has to be frustrated, taken out of his game. It doesn't happen often, but that's what it's going to take to beat him.