View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013   #11
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Patriots ready for the Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by HJam72 View Post
We could definitely use Cushing, but I think you know I meant QB.
As much as fans like to rag on Matt Schaub, some of it warranted, a lot of our issues are NOT his fault, IMHO! I look at the sideline for the deflation of a positive attitude amongst our players. When you have half the team stomping on the field BEGGING Kubiak to let them go on a 4-1 and he settles for a field goal, then I can see why some would have a "F that" attitude. Kubiak is a gutless A-H, and that won't fly against an elite team like the Pats. Ya gotta have faith in your guys to pull it off, and it appears to me Kubiak does not have faith in MS, or in his offense, at this point in time. This will be our toughest battle this year, and if Kubes wants to hunker down and play scared, we are done!! JMO! We might get beat, but, at least go down FIGHTING!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote