Thread: still not happy
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013   #294
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
I do, too. It was a lot of fun yesterday (though that bomb that overshot Green could have been a real bummer). We should give some praise to what (Watt?) went right against the Bengals.

1) The defense controlled the game from the outset.
2) The offense move the ball between the 10's against a top 10 defense.
3) No new major injuries.

The Pats probably aren't staying up late worrying about the Texans. If you can be over confident going against a 13-4 team, New England likely is. Which is a good thing. I think this defense will play much better than they did in week 14. I think Arian Foster can run against this Patriot defense. And it's possible that Schaub can get out of this funk and have a game similar to week 3 against Denver.

Foster, Johnson, Watt. The Texans have players that can make game changing plays, just as the Patriots do. I doubt the Texans are going to travel all the way to Foxboro with the intent to lose. Maybe I'm not as happy as I would be with the Texans getting the #1 seed (as they should have). But, I'm happier than I was going into Saturday's game. I'm looking forward to a good football game next Sunday.
I think this mirrors my thoughts the closest.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote