View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013   #39
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Call me a conspiracist, but refs will NOT be in favor of us next week. NFL wants

Quote:
Originally Posted by qqert View Post
this is what's called "maximizing profits."

source _

as far as i'm concerned, texans are toast.
but you know i still get behind them every week, hoping we throw a wrench on GOODELS fixing plans.
The NFL is the sport where television ratings are least influenced by having the right cities and right match ups. Not saying that it does not matter at all, but the NFL gets it ratings.