View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013   #33
bckey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15763 bckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Call me a conspiracist, but refs will NOT be in favor of us next week. NFL wants

I brought this up in another thread last week. I agree that the Brady tuck rule game was one of the abolute worst.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bckey View Post
The NFL also wants an AFC chamionship with the Patriots vs. Broncos. Big money and ratings for them. You can bet the calls will be in both teams favor to get them that matchup. Not saying a team can't beat em just that it will be extremely difficult. Whoever goes to New England and whoever goes to Denver will be playing the refs also.
http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/sho...82#post2094182
Philippians 3:14 I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.
bckey is offline   Reply With Quote