View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013   #74
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 73110 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Saturday is a Referendum of Matt Schaub and Gary Kubiak's Careers Here in Houston

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post
I'll agree that Schaub didn't look as good as he has in the past. I wouldn't say he looked like crap though.

I'd love to move on from Schaub, I'd love to upgrade that position.... but how did Cincinnati's 2nd rounder look yesterday?

I think Schaub looked better than that guy. He looked better than a few 1st rounders as well. Ponder, Locker, Gabbert, Tannehill.....
He looked like he had a better RB and a better head for the game, except for that one throw (pick-6) that he should've known he can't make. He also looked like, well, let's put it this way, Dalton looked like he had a cannon for an arm, at least in comparison. The problem is that SB winning QBs usually have Dalton's arm AND Schaub's head, not one or the other.

HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote