View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013   #74
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 257888 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Saturday is a Referendum of Matt Schaub and Gary Kubiak's Careers Here in Houston

I'll agree that Schaub didn't look as good as he has in the past. I wouldn't say he looked like crap though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules Winnfield View Post
Spend a 2nd to 4th round pick on a QB let him sit while Schaub plays out his contract.

I'd love to move on from Schaub, I'd love to upgrade that position.... but how did Cincinnati's 2nd rounder look yesterday?

I think Schaub looked better than that guy. He looked better than a few 1st rounders as well. Ponder, Locker, Gabbert, Tannehill.....