View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013   #28
Pats
Rookie

Rep Power: 3842 Pats is a quality contributor and well respectedPats is a quality contributor and well respectedPats is a quality contributor and well respectedPats is a quality contributor and well respectedPats is a quality contributor and well respectedPats is a quality contributor and well respectedPats is a quality contributor and well respectedPats is a quality contributor and well respectedPats is a quality contributor and well respectedPats is a quality contributor and well respectedPats is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Call me a conspiracist, but refs will NOT be in favor of us next week. NFL wants

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerberus View Post
Even Brady knew he fumbled the ball. Just admit it, the NFL handed the Pats that game. The call on the field was fumble, and I certainly didn't see any irrefutable evidence to contrary. In fact, the video and photos show Brady had tucked the ball back to his chest. The NFL's spin, was that the QB had to tuck it to his hip, but as everyone has pointed out, show me one clip where any QB pump fakes and tucks to his hip before throwing.

In Marcus Allen's own words, the Raiders got jobbed.
The ball was in a forward direction towards the line of scrimmage when it came out. Thats a fumble. Watch the video again.
Pats is offline   Reply With Quote