View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013   #23
Pats
Rookie

Rep Power: 694 Pats is a quality contributor and well respectedPats is a quality contributor and well respectedPats is a quality contributor and well respectedPats is a quality contributor and well respectedPats is a quality contributor and well respectedPats is a quality contributor and well respectedPats is a quality contributor and well respectedPats is a quality contributor and well respectedPats is a quality contributor and well respectedPats is a quality contributor and well respectedPats is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Call me a conspiracist, but refs will NOT be in favor of us next week. NFL wants

Quote:
Originally Posted by HJam72 View Post
I don't think anybody's going that far, and they were playing undisciplined. I will say, though, that a cancer-rideen HC coming back for the last game of the season has to have it's influence, and so does our winless record in Indy, which we shouldn't have ever let get so bad in the first place, but whatever. The fact is, regarding the Pats and us right now, that most NFL fans want to see Tom Brady in the AFC Championship, not Matt freaking Schaub. It's not going to matter if Brady is lighting us up anyway and Schaub doesn't at least bring his A game.
Might the Patriots be the better team for once?

Other teams have come to Foxboro and put the beat down on NE. The Ravens in 09 and Jets 10. Last year the Ravens should have won, but Lee Evans didnt have both feet down and dropped the ball.
Pats is offline   Reply With Quote