View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013   #10
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 68813 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Call me a conspiracist, but refs will NOT be in favor of us next week. NFL wants

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pats View Post
There was a list on yesterdays game showing the Texnas have been penalized more over these late season losses than when they were on the win streak.

I suppose its the Patriots fault that Houston had those penalties vs Indy. Vs Cinci too.
I don't think anybody's going that far, and they were playing undisciplined. I will say, though, that a cancer-rideen HC coming back for the last game of the season has to have it's influence, and so does our winless record in Indy, which we shouldn't have ever let get so bad in the first place, but whatever. The fact is, regarding the Pats and us right now, that most NFL fans want to see Tom Brady in the AFC Championship, not Matt freaking Schaub. It's not going to matter if Brady is lighting us up anyway and Schaub doesn't at least bring his A game.

HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote