View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013   #18
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 298525 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Play-Off turnover

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbeaux View Post

i could easily see the ravens, colts and bengals and the 49ers, redskins and vikings not making it.
I think the Vikings are on the rise. They've got several issues, but if they can address the depth issue, I think it would help them tremendously. They've got to think they don't have a #1 WR & they don't have a QB. Bring in a guy to be that #1 WR, a guy who could be that #1 WR, & a guy who has potential to be #1; push Harvin (who can't stay healthy) down to #3 or at least try to. If Percy Harvin ends up being the #2 guy because he earned that spot, then they're better off for it.

I'd have open competition for the starting QB. If Ponder wins, great. If he doesn't, great. He's still the future, but he's not ready now. If he can't get better holding that clip-board then his time in Minnesota is done. But I'd bring in guys like Kolb, Henne, Smith & make Ponder convince me he's better than those back-ups.