View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013   #38
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 81710 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Where does Matt rank with QBs in playoffs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
Don't be trying to confuse us with facts...

Sorry, it's just stats.
I forgot that stats don't mean nothing.

And I just remember something, they say QBs get too much credit in Wins and also get too much blame in Losses.

I guess it doesn't apply here.

Schaub didn't get any credit from a "ton" of people for this Win and Dalton didn't get any blame from the same "ton" of people for the Bengals loss (I think they discounted last year losses, too.)

I wonder if those who "want" Dalton over Schaub ever show up and say "oops, my bad".

After all, they think Dalton is the kind of guy that Schaub can't never be, the guy who can scramble and extend play with his mobility, the guy who doesn't panick under pressure, the guy who can be accurate on the deep ball, the guy who can carry a team, the guy who can....
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote