Thread: still not happy
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013   #285
MEGA SWATT
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 13265 MEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: still not happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
You talked a lot of **** to me in the weeks leading up to our last two games.

And you were wrong both times. And you never once came back and said "Yeah, all those things you said were going to happen...they happened."

I personally dislike you. You come on here and you say such hateful things to people. HATEFUL.

You accuse people of not being real fans. And Tex is doing the same thing. And neither of you think what you're doing is wrong. But it is.

"Fans like you PRAY for losses..."

Seriously? Wow. It sounds like you just don't like being wrong and knowing you were too drunk with Kool Aid to have seen what was coming. Sober up sometime and just listen to others. People have been around here a long time.

I was here when this board first started 10 years ago. Were you? I've talked a lot of football, year round, with people on here. The good, the bad, the indifferent. Rain. Shine. 12 people, total, on here. And now with its hundreds of posters.

I'm seriously pissed off right now.
Whatever bro. I'm not being hateful. I speak my mind as you do. If I begin to name call like "negative nancy" I pre-apologize for it. I wasn't even talking about you. But whatever, I don't mind that you dislike me. Put me on your ignore list. Btw, you act like I just joined this board yesterday, way to pull the "I joined b4 you card" Oh and I dislike your sig pic in the worst way. It's awful.