View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013   #12
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 50265 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Call me a conspiracist, but refs will NOT be in favor of us next week. NFL wants

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
Yeah and everyone thought it was bad the first time we played them (which it was) but oh lord i cant imagine. They might flag Watt just for looking at brady wrong. Plus i'm sure they will come up with all kinds of new penalties we have never heard of like refs always seem to do for Brady !
Then we bust them in the mouth & smack them around the field at least make them our ******* for a couple miserable, cold hours.

The last game in Foxborough was a set-up, Kubiak played conservative, this time around it will be another matter all together

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote