View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013   #6
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 91487 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What has happened with Tate?

Resign him. The guy can play. Don't know what is happening as of lately. Maybe he has lost confidence, but I haven't seen him look as bad as others.

I hate the way that Kubiak has ran Foster this season though. We had Forsett healthy for most of the season and he's a good change of pace back. Foster is going to be done after two more seasons possibly. I think we need to go towards a committee approach more next season.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote