View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013   #66
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 44115 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Day After Foxborough Massacre - 2013 Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussie_texan View Post
this is one of the main reasons i mocked eifert to us in the 1st.
i think he would greatly improve our red zone efficiency
I didn't mock Eifert because he should be off the board when Texans select. I really like him as a player but he is more gifted & polished than Fleener who Three Amigos mocked to Texans in 1st round, pick #26 last year. Texans would have to trade up to get Tyler.

And if I was wanting the Texans to trade up I would target Manti Te'o. Swap 1'st this year plus 2nd & 1st next year as well, but I would do it.

2012 Draft was Mercilus

Last edited by beerlover; 01-06-2013 at 12:44 AM.
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote