View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013   #10
EllisUnit
Homerism Champ

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 78686 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Call me a conspiracist, but refs will NOT be in favor of us next week. NFL wants

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyWin View Post
NFL wants Brady vs. Manning

We're gonna have a hard time getting any calls if this game is close in crunchtime. On the flipside, I can see a lot of ticky tack defensive holding and PI calls on us should this be close in the 4th.

I hope I'm wrong, but let's face it... Brady vs. Manning would make for MUCH better ratings and storylines than us.
Yeah and everyone thought it was bad the first time we played them (which it was) but oh lord i cant imagine. They might flag Watt just for looking at brady wrong. Plus i'm sure they will come up with all kinds of new penalties we have never heard of like refs always seem to do for Brady !