Thread: still not happy
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013   #282
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 101274 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: still not happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by utahmark View Post
If you guys can only get happy with a superbowl season then prepared to be miserable most years, no matter what team you root for. After 10 years of losing(not to mention all those years cheering for the Oilers) I'm enjoying being one of the top 8 teams in the league with the chance to get to the afc championship game next week. If we lose next week then I will be glad to debate what this team needs to do to be better. Right now I'm just happy to get to root for my team again next week.
My feelings as well. I just love watching my team in the playoffs. Haven't had that feeling since the Oilers lost to the Bills with a 32 point lead.

Will a first round win be good enough forever?? Hell no. However, this season I never felt like we were the best team completely but we did seem very similar to the 49ers with how we won games. Our defense withered though, and that's what started the slump. Then our offense went to trash. But right now it's all about being better on game day and moving forward. We probably won't beat the Patriots, but man I'm excited to at least watch our team give it a try in the 2nd round. It's a lot better then not being in the playoffs. I've gone 20 years without being able to compete with the exception to last year. I love this!!
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote