View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013   #67
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 111966 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Your opinions on Texans draft changing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
I think Yates is our best chance of replacing Schaub in 2014. None of the draft picks do much for me.
Well he might be our best chance at trying someone new, but replacing Schaub's offensive numbers is something I don't think that Yates will ever do consistently. You know my feelings on Yates, but if we don't go after anyone next season, then I do hope that Kubiak gives Yates a legit chance to compete for the job. I still think that Schaub will win it, but Schaub's play as of late has opened the can of worms that yates could "possibly" match what Schaub could do, or even do better perhaps. I think it's doubtful, but either way I'd absolutely hate to think of Yates being the guy going forward. I don't think he'd ever be an elite guy or high end passer in this league. I watched several young QB's really tear it up this year on teams without elite WR's, so that tells me that other QB's could possibly do that, but I don't think Yates has that ability. But going forward from now, he "might" have the ability to play better then Schaub. Earlier this season, I would have never made that statement.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote