View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013   #65
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 189741 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Your opinions on Texans draft changing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussie_texan View Post
hopefully we keep quin. more of a priority then barwin
I'm down with Quin and Barwin is playing some better IF he accepts a very low deal, I could agree and open a draft pick on my board. We just need sacks from OLBs in Wade's system. Barwin has another chance to win me over. Mitchell at NT and Brandon Harris looked much better imo. I compare Harris to KJ in his second year with Jackson getting much more time on field. If Harris has same improvement next year, I'll be mucho latte happy.