View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013   #20
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 323680 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: If the Texans get crushed next week @ Patriots, will that spark any changes?

If your aunt had nuts, would she be your uncle?

Look at that team that's flying home tonight. Under Marvin Lewis, they are 0-4 in the play-offs. He's been the head coach of he Cincinnati Bengals since 2003, he's done just about everything you guys want Gary Kubiak to do. He's got a good (great) defensive coordinator. He's had two QBs that most of you would have taken over Schaub at some point. He's had high scoring offenses, he's had grinding offenses, he's had top 10 defenses, he's been very active in Free Agency.

It could be much worse than what it is in Houston.

Should we be satisfied that we can't beat the Patriots? Should we be satisfied with two Wild-Card play-off wins?

No

Should we blow the whole thing up & start all over?

HElLLL no.

I'm not the biggest Gary Kubiak/Matt Schaub fan out there. I'm not even in the fan club. You guys may be right, maybe Kubiak & Schaub has taken us as far as they can. but I'm not convinced.

I'm seeing Ben Jones getting better & better everyday. I'm seeing Duane Brown getting better everyday. I can't wait to see this OL next year. I'd like to see improvement at RT, I'd like to see more talent at the WR position.

This might be the second year that we've had a good defense & you guys may act like we've had a great defense for 6 years or something, but I'd love to see what Kubiak & Schaub can do with another year under that defense's belt. Maybe they won't go gaga over Brady & allow 21 points in the first 17 minutes of a football game.

I don't know if it's even possible that we can win in Foxboro next week. I don't know if we'll get crushed, we might. The smart money is probably on it.

But from next year on, no doubt in my mind, we'll own the AFC.... now, we might be like the Colts, who were the best team in the AFC for years, but couldn't win a Super Bowl, or we'll be like the Patriots over the last 9 years.... best team in the AFC & still not win a Super Bowl.

But I'm going to enjoy Texans football in the regular season, we're going to win most all of our home games. I'm going to love going to home football game in January for the next 5+ years.