View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013   #53
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 133852 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Hey Matt Schaub Remember when you said

Quote:
Originally Posted by klockWork View Post
You expect someone as big as Casey running an out toward the sideline to stop on a dime change gear and run toward the pass? Yeah right.
And I don't know why so many people thought AJ drop that pass in the endzone. It was a slightly overthrown pass just out of reach out of AJ finger tips. AJ was jam early and had trouble getting out the break which probably cause the overthrown pass since it was a timing route. I didn't really blame Schaub on that throw and I DEFINETLY don't blame AJ on that "drop".
Pretty much how I saw it. Bad throw by Schaub, but AJ should have caught it. It's the playoffs and you've got to bring that one in. But Schaub has to make those easy throws.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote