View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013   #52
klockWork
All Pro

Rep Power: 45112 klockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Hey Matt Schaub Remember when you said

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr teX View Post
The pick 6 he threw, he'd thrown similar passes at least twice before that and they were all completed....they just went the well too many times it was just a great play by hall....casey fading back instead of coming back to the ball didn't exactly help either...

The missed TD to AJ...not sure why people put that on Schaub either...AJ was able to get both hands on it and it was put right where it needed to be...out in front away from the defender...AJ's gotta separate from the defender better and run thru that...Schaub also had a defender obstructing his throwing lane and had to fall back/slide a little to get the ball out......which threw off the timing a little too.

I really do wonder if some of u watch the games or not.
You expect someone as big as Casey running an out toward the sideline to stop on a dime change gear and run toward the pass? Yeah right.
And I don't know why so many people thought AJ drop that pass in the endzone. It was a slightly overthrown pass just out of reach out of AJ finger tips. AJ was jam early and had trouble getting out the break which probably cause the overthrown pass since it was a timing route. I didn't really blame Schaub on that throw and I DEFINETLY don't blame AJ on that "drop".
klockWork is online now   Reply With Quote