View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013   #42
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 123766 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: New England Patriots vs. New York Jets 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRONKED View Post
I dont think so man.

Pass game is at worst a wash imo now w both te's healthy and Lloyd. Remember, te's have been injured all year and Lloyd is only now starting to really contribute.

Run game this yr by far..and cant tell how important that is comme playoff.

Defense, I agree were no juggernaut...but do you remember that d? Lol. It was a complete wreck and everyone was lighting it up. Our front 7 is above avg now and talib has really shored up the secondary. Will Peyton or rodgers expose our secondary? Yeah. We will have to win shootouts to win it all probably. Dont think schaub will tho tbh
You honestly got confidence in Lloyd?? Lol! Lloyd is athletic and all, but his hands are garbage. I cringe every time Brady throws a deep ball to him. He doesn't get open often enough and he drops balls way to much. Honestly think of how easy it is to be a wideout on the edge of the Patriots offense when they've got Welker commanding so much attention through the middle along with not one but two TE's. lloyd should be destroying teams with that kind of coverage on him. Instead he is slightly better then Branch and Tate. He was a lousy replacement at wideout after that horrible experiment with Chad Johnson. I have never understood why BB never made any strong efforts to go after Steve Smith from the Panthers.

The TE's have been amazing this year as well as Welker. The biggest difference this year has been Ridley and the running game's consistency. That's what has made the offense better this season to me.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote