View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013   #19
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 31529 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: If the Texans get crushed next week @ Patriots, will that spark any changes?

Win or lose we need to upgrade at the Receiver position. Our deficiencies show when we go 3rd and long because we don't have many receivers who can consistently beat man coverage. I expect Posey and Martin to make an improvement between year 1 and 2 because that's what young receivers usually do in the league. Kevin Walter, as much as I respect the guy has to go. We need a young, dynamic playmaker to groom at the position and Walter's time here is just up I believe.
Texn4life is offline   Reply With Quote