View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013   #4
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 100129 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: can we change the front page "Return to choke city"

I just updated the front page .. however this win doesn't take away the damage that the choking in the last 2 games caused.

I am still upset about that and the only thing that will change that is IF this team beats both New England and Denver on the road and makes the SB.

Since that won't happen I will be pretty bitter this offseason for them blowing those last 2 games.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote