View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013   #13
coltfan123
Veteran

Rep Power: 2845 coltfan123 is a quality contributor and well respectedcoltfan123 is a quality contributor and well respectedcoltfan123 is a quality contributor and well respectedcoltfan123 is a quality contributor and well respectedcoltfan123 is a quality contributor and well respectedcoltfan123 is a quality contributor and well respectedcoltfan123 is a quality contributor and well respectedcoltfan123 is a quality contributor and well respectedcoltfan123 is a quality contributor and well respectedcoltfan123 is a quality contributor and well respectedcoltfan123 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: If the Texans get crushed next week @ Patriots, will that spark any changes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyWin View Post
As an Aggie, this would be amazing
Although, I do question his arm strength and accuracy as a pocket passer. But his elusiveness and pocket presence are already lightyears ahead of Schaub ha

And yes I'd say the last decade being a Houston sports fan has made me a glass half empty kind of fan...
well accuracy and arm stregth can improve hes a freshman..pocket pressence is more of something you have or you dont have.
coltfan123 is offline   Reply With Quote