View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013   #11
deucetx
All Pro

Rep Power: 28119 deucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: If the Texans get crushed next week @ Patriots, will that spark any changes?

Only change I expect is Kubiak trying to find a way to make the system more flexible. The limitations of this offense is a hindrance. Can't see how Kubiak doesn't see that already. So hopefully that will take place and bringing a real receiving threat other than the obvious that we have already. It's time this offense has more options.

Other than that doubt there will be much else except I hope Marciano isn't brought back. Time to move on there. Every kickoff I'm nervous as hell lol.
deucetx is offline   Reply With Quote