View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013   #6
coltfan123
Veteran

Rep Power: 2845 coltfan123 is a quality contributor and well respectedcoltfan123 is a quality contributor and well respectedcoltfan123 is a quality contributor and well respectedcoltfan123 is a quality contributor and well respectedcoltfan123 is a quality contributor and well respectedcoltfan123 is a quality contributor and well respectedcoltfan123 is a quality contributor and well respectedcoltfan123 is a quality contributor and well respectedcoltfan123 is a quality contributor and well respectedcoltfan123 is a quality contributor and well respectedcoltfan123 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: If the Texans get crushed next week @ Patriots, will that spark any changes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
I doubt it.

Unfortunately this will be a huge success to Bob Mcnair no matter how this thing shakes out. Kubes will probably look for a WR for next year hopefully, but my guess is that Schaub will be back. At best, he might allow Yates to compete for the starting job. But I don't see any major changes.

maybe in few years texans will pick up aggies QB, Johnny Manziel . He looks like something special...
coltfan123 is offline   Reply With Quote