View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013   #58
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 128525 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Your opinions on Texans draft changing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussie_texan View Post
what are the peoples thoughts on fluker playing guard?
awesome at run blocking terrible at pass protection.
i was thinking play him at RG next to newton so we can run the ball better on that side and move brooks to LG who i think has been doing quite well for a rookie. Jones isnt on the same level of brooks and needs to move to back up centre and be the understudy to myers
Why not take a true OG that plays both sides each game & is proficient at both run and pass blocking? Alvin Bailey who should be available to us in third. Fluker should go before our second.
I see him more in a power blocking O but want to point our my mock partner Beerlover likes him. BL is damn good on evaluating linemen.