View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013   #30
ajohnson80
Veteran

Rep Power: 810 ajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What Constitutes a QB Fumble???

Quote:
Originally Posted by powda View Post
In a close game like this one 3 points means a lot. I'm way more flexible at losing a challenge/timeout late in the first half when we have additional timeouts then I am in the 2nd half. I can understand if you disagree but kubiak has made far worse challenges in his time. I dont think this is one to hold against him.
Well he has made worse challenges I agree with that notion. He took points off the board in the first half, and lost a timeout with the bad challenge in the second half. Those are the type of coaching errors that really hurt you against someone like Belichik. I will give him a pass today, but he needs to do better with game decisions next week.
ajohnson80 is offline   Reply With Quote