View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013   #29
powda
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 102920 powda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What Constitutes a QB Fumble???

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajohnson80 View Post
I don't they had awhile to look at it before the challenge, and it was obviously not a fumble. It was the 2nd half we could have needed that timeout. Just like in the first half when he wasted a running play and timeout driving before the end of the half. We had a chance to put points on the board.
In a close game like this one 3 points means a lot. I'm way more flexible at losing a challenge/timeout late in the first half when we have additional timeouts then I am in the 2nd half. I can understand if you disagree but kubiak has made far worse challenges in his time. I dont think this is one to hold against him.