View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013   #26
ajohnson80
Veteran

Rep Power: 810 ajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What Constitutes a QB Fumble???

Quote:
Originally Posted by powda View Post
I thought the play was close and when points are up for grabs (3) I think it was a solid challenge. A dumb challenge is when you cant count to 12.
I don't they had awhile to look at it before the challenge, and it was obviously not a fumble. It was the 2nd half we could have needed that timeout. Just like in the first half when he wasted a running play and timeout driving before the end of the half. We had a chance to put points on the board.
ajohnson80 is offline   Reply With Quote