Thread: still not happy
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013   #198
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 125690 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: still not happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullNation4Life View Post
First off, do your damn research before you throw a blanket statement around, especially about me. I have been pointing out faults with this offense and defense for weeks, well before the playoffs started.

Your statements about the Packers and NE are asinine to say the least. That 9-7 team that beat that 15-1 Packers team would have crushed this Texans team. The Packers are a legit contender THIS year, just like NE is. How do I know, because they absolutely crushed this supposed Super Bowl contender Texans team. that is the BIGGEST difference in these teams. Packers and Pats KNOW they can win a Super Bowl, Texans just HOPE they can get there...

In what blue hell where the Texans even remotely in the game the last time they played NE and in what blue hell do you think they will be in this one? It was 21-0 before the 1st quarter ended.

If by Zeus' beard they happen to pull of the upset of the year, then hey more power to them BUT NOTHING, absolutely NOTHING in the last 7 weeks shows that this offense and this defense can come close to beating NE next week...

so keep living that fantasy, somebody has to...

I don't give a rat's ass what happened in the last Patriots game. Get over it. That's in the past. All that matters is how we both match up next week. I don't care about who would have beaten the Texans last year out of the Packers or the Giants. The point is that hardly anyone expected the Giants to make that run last season or in their first SB run. NO ONE thought that Eli could make all the clutch plays he did in their first SB run. But guess what!? It happened. It's possible. I don't think we'll win either, but I damn sure won't call it a loss until the game is over. I watch almost every Patriots game and they've got weaknesses all over their defense and their wideout is not that good either. You take Welker out and defend their TE's well, and their offense struggles. Can we do that? Probably not, but it's possible.

And no, you weren't all over this site talking about what pretenders we were when we had one loss. I didn't see all the bashing of this team from you like I do right now. We could have lost 3 out of 4 at the beginning of the year, and would you be happy at this moment now?? I bet you would. But what if we lost in the first round after winning like 8 in a row looking like a hot team??
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote