View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013   #22
ajohnson80
Veteran

Rep Power: 810 ajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What Constitutes a QB Fumble???

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocBar View Post
In every single replay I saw, he lost the ball after Barwin him him, causing his arm to go forward. Dalton was drawing back to make a pass and Barwin hit him, with the arm still going backwards. Barwin hit his upper arm/elbow area and the ball shot forward. I can't find a replay of it or I'd post it.
I saw it a few times. Barwin grabbed his arm then dalton moved it forward in a throwing motion. No fumble and frankly I was pissed Kubiak challenged it.
ajohnson80 is offline   Reply With Quote