View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013   #21
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Section: Channel 700-ish on NFL Sunday Ticket
Rep Power: 53446 DocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What Constitutes a QB Fumble???

Quote:
Originally Posted by powda View Post
At what point did the qb lose the ball? If his arm wasn't going forward its a fumble. If the ball wasn't going forward without being touched by another player that's pretty telling...
In every single replay I saw, he lost the ball after Barwin him him, causing his arm to go forward. Dalton was drawing back to make a pass and Barwin hit him, with the arm still going backwards. Barwin hit his upper arm/elbow area and the ball shot forward. I can't find a replay of it or I'd post it.