View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013   #19
BullBlitz
Section 331

Rep Power: 5860 BullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: PO Game 2..Texans VS Pats....Lets Predict ;)

I was at the game today, and had predicted a win. However it was one of the most unimpressive and uninspiring wins I've seen.

Unimpressive because I had hoped that the Texans offense would have been tuned up to go. On the contrary, red zone failures still exist to a worrisome extent. The defense was good, but against a poorly playing Andy Dalton.

Uninspiring because I've never seen a playoff crowd leave a winning game so quiet and tame. It was as if was obvious to them that this team can't stay on the same field as the playoff-experienced Patriots and Brady. Nor can Kubiak match wits with Belichick.

It was a good year. A better year than I had anticipated in wins. But letting that home fled advantage slip through their hands and having to play in New England is a season-ender in my view. I won't predict a score, just an out come: Patriots win.
BullBlitz is offline   Reply With Quote