View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013   #69
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 222742 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What would be Schaub's trade value?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Lou View Post
The OL kept Schaub clean and played decent in the run game. OD played well as well. The red zone was rough, but TOP was outstanding at almost 39 minutes.

Many are pissed still, but this to me was classic Texans offense. Control the clock, give what the D will give you, exploit what opens up.

Take away the RZ trouble, and Matt's pick which was a bad throw but a better play by the CB and it would be hard to say we didn't outright dominate.

I can understand those that are concerned, hell I am, but I've reset my defcon level to cautiously optimistic,

Come on folks, crack another beer and enjoy at least one more week of the playoffs, and doesn't it feel good to go thru the week as winners?
On that pick , Schaub had Walter wide open down field ..... A blown read on his part.

I Miss Good Schaub.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote