Thread: still not happy
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013   #185
ATXtexanfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 14238 ATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: still not happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
What I want to know is our you going to be happy if somehow we do beat the Patriots?? Would that actually excite you or would you still be bashing the team because they didn't throw for 400 yards or put 4 TD's in the air?? Because if for some reason we do end up winning, it's going to be pretty silly seeing you guys come back in here and act like you want us to win or want to see us make it to a SB. Sure, you can criticize things happening on the field, but you nor anyone else in here was wailing on Schaub every week when we were 10-1. I didn't hardly hear a peep from all these Schaub bashers who now act like he isn't good enough to play in Canada. That's being fair weather to me. You guys keep bringing up NE, but so what if we lose. At least we're able to be in that game and compete in it. Elite teams lose every year in the playoffs. The Packers lost last season after going 15-1 to a 9-7 team that backed into the playoffs. YOu see Packers fans rooting for their team to lose tonight?? Nope. They're right there excited for another possible playoff run this year.
dude its not rooting for us to lose. its knowing we have to play a flawless game against a superior opponent. today did nothing to make me think that flawless game is coming. today was a subpar game vs an inferior opponent. we were expected to win. next game we are expected to lose. WE PULLED OUR STARTERS LAST GAME AT NE, not cause we were winning
ATXtexanfan is offline   Reply With Quote