Thread: still not happy
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013   #183
bckey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15763 bckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: still not happy

I stated numerous times this week that this is a game that doesn't even matter because the Texans backed their way into this mess. Talk to me when they beat the Patriots and I will be extremely happy. This game is nothing but a wildcard game for a team that should have been on a bye week and home throughout the playoffs. I don't see the silver lining in the win today like you do.
Philippians 3:14 I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.
bckey is offline   Reply With Quote