Thread: still not happy
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013   #183
BullNation4Life
Hall of Fame

Section: Living Room 77429
Rep Power: 94024 BullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: still not happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by imatexan View Post
Nope so you can stop pretending to be a fan with the rest of you losers who have nothing better to do then sit on a message board and pretend to be a fan but find anyway to criticize and never actually enjoy the Texans wins.
Stop pretending to be a fan, HAHHHAHHAHAH! Sooo I am suppose to over look the fact that this team has been absolutely atrocious in the Red Zone for the last month to month in a half of football?

How about you kiss the darkest part of my rosey red arse and wake the hell up. I've sat through this thing from day one, sat through a 2-14 season, sat through what 6-7 years of a mediocre HC and a under performing QB. Sat through the last 7 weeks of what was suppose to be a Super Bowl contender, piss away the best chance to get tot he dace because they do not know how to make adjustments on the fly...

I'm not fan.... WTFEB...
BullNation4Life is offline   Reply With Quote