Thread: still not happy
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013   #182
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50776 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: still not happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by imatexan View Post
Nope so you can stop pretending to be a fan with the rest of you losers who have nothing better to do then sit on a message board and pretend to be a fan but find anyway to criticize and never actually enjoy the Texans wins.
Do you think we are going to win next week?

How are we going to win next week?

What are you basing it on, if you think we're going to win next week?

I base my opinions on historical evidence. Stuff I can see with my eyes, not just IF we beat a team like the Bengals or the Jaguars or the Titans.

What's funny is that your type of posts are just as annoying to others as theirs are to you. Makes them no better or worse than you. Right?