View Single Post
Old 08-16-2004   #2
texasguy346
Mod Squad

Rep Power: 3792 texasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to texasguy346
Default Re: Iso - Seth Wand (give comments)

I think the most telling aspect of Wand's performance was that no one noticed him, and when you're a LT that is what you're going for. If he were missing blocks, or not blocking effectively we all would've spotted him pretty quickly. I made it a special attempt to try and watch him as closely as I could, and I really thought he did a pretty good job. He and Pitts look like they'll battle Weigert, Wade for being the strongest side of the line. I really didn't see him make any major mistakes, and for someone who started as a project that's pretty good. Even the stud rookie LT for the Raiders Robert Gallery made at least one big mistake in his first preseason game. He got beat by his man, and was forced to try and catch and hold him before he got to Gannon or Collins. Can't recall which it was. If he keeps performing like he did saturday night, and if Pitts is as much a monster at LG as he was on Saturday, then our line will be set for the regular season and many more after it.
texasguy346 is offline   Reply With Quote