View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013   #38
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 126475 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Hey Matt Schaub Remember when you said

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
People let wins go to their head, hell all of us let wins go to our head until the Patriots smacked our asses on MNF.

Then, SOME of us figured "Uh oh. Something doesn't compute here...hmmm...maybe just an off game?"

Then we completely blew two straight chances at HFA...and some MORE of us thought, "Eek. OK, this team has gone stagnant."

Now we get a win in a WILD CARD round, vs a team who (drum roll, please...) crumbled under the pressure, and our QB managed fairly well--since that's what he is, a manager--and our ground game and defense did well for a change.

All that does NOT instill newfound confidence in me, not with who we're playing next. We have to hope N.E. snoozes on us (something I said prior to our MNF game vs them, I might add).

And even then, Tom will roar back and probably beat us still.

We're just not there yet.
hmmm i thought the texans crumbled under pressure ?

Thought the texans were going to lose this game ?

Like you GP but man come on man we are still alive and are the odds against us next week ? Hell yeah but all you can do is hope, no matter how much you expect us to lose or win it wont matter a lose will still hurt just as bad and a win will be just as sweet.