Thread: still not happy
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013   #112
Giant Tiger
Hall of Fame

Location: Smiths Falls, Heart of the Rideau Canal-UNESCO World Heritage Site
Rep Power: 9888 Giant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respected
Post Re: still not happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
It's not like the win displeases me. I'm not unhappy they won or anything like that. I just wasn't going to breakout the fireworks and fire up the margarita machine over a home win against the Bengals. Particularly not a home win where the Texans could only muster one touchdown.... again.

Nothing's is fixed. The defense held down another fair-to-good team at home. Big deal, that's easily done. Lets see them save our asses in New England next week. That will be a real trick. Even if we get the same effort from the defense and Arian Foster shows up like he did today we still aren't going to win against the Patriots with Schaub playing the way he has for the last 5-6 games.

Schaub was lousy.
This is pretty much how I feel, too. It's good we won, but we shouldn't have been playing today. Next week we'll probably be playing the weather & the officials, too. Beating the Patriots is tough enough without other factors. Guess I just don't want to turn into that Titans fan who used to brag that his team was better than ours. What have they ever done?