View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013   #19
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50776 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

People let wins go to their head, hell all of us let wins go to our head until the Patriots smacked our asses on MNF.

Then, SOME of us figured "Uh oh. Something doesn't compute here...hmmm...maybe just an off game?"

Then we completely blew two straight chances at HFA...and some MORE of us thought, "Eek. OK, this team has gone stagnant."

Now we get a win in a WILD CARD round, vs a team who (drum roll, please...) crumbled under the pressure, and our QB managed fairly well--since that's what he is, a manager--and our ground game and defense did well for a change.

All that does NOT instill newfound confidence in me, not with who we're playing next. We have to hope N.E. snoozes on us (something I said prior to our MNF game vs them, I might add).

And even then, Tom will roar back and probably beat us still.

We're just not there yet.