View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013   #65
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72926 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Saturday is a Referendum of Matt Schaub and Gary Kubiak's Careers Here in Houston

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules Winnfield View Post
its done.

its time to start the process of looking for the future qb of the texans.

Matt did not rise to the occasion. He played a typical Matt Schaub game and GAry Kubiak coached a typical Gary Kubiak game.

Spend a 2nd to 4th round pick on a QB let him sit while Schaub plays out his contract.

Its done.
I'd be fine with that if it's for a really good player with some great potential. Hell, I'd trade away two #1 picks and other picks for a top 3 draft pick at QB if it was for an RG3 type of talent. I have no problem replacing Schaub, but your hyperbole about how bad he is isn't accurate at all. He didn't play great today, but he didn't play bad at all either. He made several good throws and a lot of clutch plays to extend drives on 3rd down which is something that he has lacked this season. He did well with it today, so you can whine all about how isn't as good as Aaron Rogers all you want, but you're going to be trying to find a QB like that for the next 20 years, because it aint gonna happen. Schaub will most likely be here for probably two more seasons.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote