View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013   #923
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 346169 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Cincinnati Bengals @ Houston Texans. 1/5. 3:30. **Official Wildcard GameDay Threa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
Three words in a bigger context and you know it, my good friend.

Agreed. We won, I'm happy as Hell about that and I'm just talking a little football.

Okay... from an unbiased observer of football perspective [drains the koolaid from his system]... There are things that definitely need work.

- Seven penalties. That's way too many for a team that is supposed to be disciplined. Can't give Tom Brady second chances to stay on the field or hurt ourselves against their defense.
- 29 of 38 for only 260+ yds. Smells like dink & dunk. Especially when 20 of the 29 completions were to the RB & TEs. Only four catches by AJ. Not good. That's just five passes to everyone else. I'd prefer that Schaub spread the ball around more than that.
- Once again, the kickoff coverage was lacking.
- Got to get more sevens instead of threes in the redzone.

So yeah, I see areas that can definitely get better.