View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013   #64
Jules Winnfield
BMF

Rep Power: 1227 Jules Winnfield is a quality contributor and well respectedJules Winnfield is a quality contributor and well respectedJules Winnfield is a quality contributor and well respectedJules Winnfield is a quality contributor and well respectedJules Winnfield is a quality contributor and well respectedJules Winnfield is a quality contributor and well respectedJules Winnfield is a quality contributor and well respectedJules Winnfield is a quality contributor and well respectedJules Winnfield is a quality contributor and well respectedJules Winnfield is a quality contributor and well respectedJules Winnfield is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Saturday is a Referendum of Matt Schaub and Gary Kubiak's Careers Here in Houston

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
I just saw my team choke away HFA through the playoffs and the easiest possible path to the Super Bowl ever. That's where I stand. One WC round win where the only TD Matt Schaub could manage was for the other team isn't going to change the fact that they pissed away their best shot at reaching the Super Bowl. I'm consistently disappointed in them until they do something that exceeds the failure of the last 4 games of this regular season.

Talk to me next week following a win in New England (should that come to pass) and maybe I'll be a little less negative.

Well, I see nothing in this win from Matt that would change my opinion of him. It was a pedestrian performance putting his lack of mobility and weak arm on display. Foster and the defense won this game. Schaub just didn't manage to lose it this week.

And that was with outstanding protection. He was given all the time in the world today and he did what he was told. Still was responsible for more Bengals points than Dalton and threw some of the ugliest passes I've ever seen. The one that Daniels spun around to catch was hilarious. The wounded duck that AJ couldn't hold onto was pretty good too.

I'm torn. Who doesn't like wins but at the same time the longer this fraud rides this team to victory the longer we'll have to hold on to him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
Yeah, well we just won a "playoff game." Give credit where it is due, or you're full of ****. Either that, or your some fan of some other team who is just trying to aggrivate people on this board.

its done.

its time to start the process of looking for the future qb of the texans.

Matt did not rise to the occasion. He played a typical Matt Schaub game and GAry Kubiak coached a typical Gary Kubiak game.

Spend a 2nd to 4th round pick on a QB let him sit while Schaub plays out his contract.

Its done.
Jules Winnfield is offline   Reply With Quote