View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013   #2
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 112269 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: PO Game 2..Texans VS Pats....Lets Predict ;)

I'll go with 31 to 21 Patriots win.

Just going with an honest observation. Think the Patriots are just a stronger team that is way better coached and Tom Brady is best QB in the league. That's hell of a task to deal with when our offense can't score TD's. I think we'll get some, but trying to outscore Brady right now will be tough.

Hope we can win and I hope that the score is different, but that's about how I see the score.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote